Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 3: Photos & ImagesThing #7 Post about anything technology-related

Well, I have to say that this day has been quite a productive day in terms of new technology knowledge. I started the Intel training through my district and I learned what a wiki is (a site to work on projects as a group, to manage groups, and allow users to add posts or comments, etc.). It is really neat! I also set up a Delicious account to keep track of all my favorite websites and access them from anywhere on the web. I started ANOTHER blog to keep track of all I'm learning over at that training, and added the important addresses from this training onto my Delicious account. All in all, I have to say I am having a lot of fun learning all these new gadgets to work with. What's even more amazing is that it's all free! The services are just out there for us to start enjoying!

2 comments: